How to increase uTorrent Download Speed Upto 9mbps 2016
How to increase uTorrent Download Speed 2016– utorrent is a best Downloading Manager that let users to Download Free Files easily. If you already have an idea How to Find Torrents and how to Get Free files Through utorrent.But the thing is, it decreases its Downloading speed when it has sizable contents on Downloading and it takes much time for completion.However any bad configuration may have a negative impact on your downloading speed, even if there are lots of Seeds are already available. Irritating thing is when we are downloading our favorite content or a game that is sizable and in Gigabytes but the downloading speed sucks, it might be due to your internet connection or a bad configuration.Although with some of these minor tweaks may help you to enhance speed of uTorrent.
Not all the time uTorrent Reason of Downloading slow,as it works fine if you have a pretty good internet connection.it hurts when we are having a bad internet connection that sucks and that is the main reason why uTorrent Download speed is slow. I would say that, Yes it can helps little bit to optimize your utorrent little bit faster but how far will it cooperate with your weak internet connection.
- Open uTorrent and go to Preferences.
- Click on bandwidth and open its setting.
- Check out the screenshot below and do as it is.
- uTorrent setting must be same as it is provided into the screenshot.
- Now head over to connection setting by clicking on Connection.
- Click on Port and make sure that its number is 57722 if not then do same it is.
- Check UPnP Port Mapping.
- Uncheck Randomize Port Each Start.
- Check Enable NAT-PMP Port Mapping.
- Check Add windows Firewall Exception.
- Now click on Queueing and open its setting.
- Do the Queueing setting as it is, Provided in Screenshot.
- Now click on Bittorrent and open its setting.
- As you can see all of the option are checked except “Limit Local Peer Bandwidth”.
- Protocol Encryption outgoing must be Disabled.
- Check Allow incoming legacy connections.
- Now click on Advanced and search “Gui.sho” in Filter Box.
- And do as it is provided into screenshot.
- Now click on apply to save the settings.
So this was the Recommended uTorrent setting that can increase uTorrent Download Speed. And another thing i must tell you that before getting into any torrent must check, if it has Good Amount of seeds it also helps to gain speed in downloading. I would highly recommend you to choose a torrent which has high amount of seeds, you can see there will be an option showing you torrent seeds.
and one thing that can help us lil bit you should use it too..
Right Click on Torrent and Click on Force Start.
at below option click on Files and right click on torrent.
click on Priority and click on High to make Priority high.
you can see its Download Speed has been increased.
Wrapping up: so this was a guide that how you can speed up uTorrent Downloading and i have seen people are looking for get to know How To Make uTorrent Faster 2016. So, i decided myself to make a guide to aware people about this method that really works for you. The Best uTorrent Port is that i have shared above you can add that same too.