4 Methods to Fix DPC Watchdog Violation Error in Windows 10-As the windows 10 launched it has got many type of problems as previously we had discussed about Fix :windows 10 taskbar not working Start Menu issues and that is not only one. Dpc watchdog Violation Windows 10 occasionally occurs if you are a windows 10 user you might already have idea regarding this but you might be wondering why it happens when everything is placed on right place. And not only it occurs on windows 10 but it occurs in every windows operating system. It comes up with blue death screen that irritates us while using computer but you might be wondering what is DPC Watchdog violation Windows 10 and how exactly you can stop code dpc watchdog violation windows 10. In this guide we are going to roll it out just read it fully.
This is a common error that ever second computer get and it make your screen blue with showing an Error DPC Watchdog Violation and not always it shows this text but including this it shows code of 0x133. DPC Watchdog Violation often occurs due to hardware issues or their incompatibility with your drivers but there you will find a resolution to fix DPC watchdog violation windows 10.
I have seen in many forums people are eager to know how can it be done so they can resolve this issue. Even i faced this same issue on windows 10 and i tried to fix it with below steps and i hope it will work for you too.
I am streaming some fixes that will surely work for you as some of them seems easy just below here i am going to reveal.
Check Your Computer if it contains some corrupted files, this is the big reason and this can be cause for your Dpc_watchdog_violation. The problem occurs when your computer is having some corrupted files that are harming it slowly and if you rectify those errors or delete them there will be no problem at all.
DPC Watchdog violation is a common problem in every type of windows if you have Solid State Drive (SSD).Many type of SSD don’t handle the windows in a correct way until you don’t update its firmware on the driver. The more firmware new is the more way likely is the new way to handle it.
For updating the firmware of your SSD You need to retrieve the model number.
- Open start Menu and right click on My computer.
- Click on Manage
- Click on Device Manager.
- Click on IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers.
- Right Click on Standard SATA AHCI Controller.
- Click on Update Driver Software.
- Add Driver DVD into Your Computer to Update the driver software.
- Restart Your Computer and You’re done.
- Press Windows+R Button .
- Open CMD Command Prompt With Administrator .
- and Paste CHKDSK C:/F /R and Press Enter .
- after that just Type Y in the box .
- your pc will be restarted automatically .
- It will start a Configuration Process just let it be for while.
- And after that process you will have a working windows 10 without issue of DPC Watchdog Violation.
- Open Start Menu and search For control Panel and head over it.
- On the upper side of the corner click on View By.. and make this Large icons.
- Click On Power Options.
- Click on “Choose what Power Button Does” on the right side.
- And click on “Change Settings that are currently unavailable”.
- Untick “Turn on Fast Startups” and click on Okay.
- Restart Your PC Now You’re Done.
Wrapping up: So i hope you enjoyed the article and You must have resolved your DPC Watchdog violation in windows 10 Errors via this guide. I have streamlines Four Methods and you can try any of them to fix this issue and i would appreciate your comment on this post including shares for this post thanks keep visiting us.. If you still face any error comment below i will try my best to resolve your issues…